Ten Brand New Colors Swatched From Glamour Doll Eyes!

By  |  17 Comments

I was so excited to get a chance to check out the new shades from Glamour Doll Eyes, “Up Close and Personal” They are all so very gorgeous. I have quite the hard time picking out my favorites! So many really are so original and stand out in different ways!

Below are swatches of TEN Brand new colors to the Glamour Doll Collection.

Above are Cloud Coverage (brand new formula- this is fabulous! A great true white shadow with just enough pigment that makes a great highlighter), Upper East Side, Typical Girl, Unicorn and Behind the Scenes.

After Prom, Picture Whore, Graves in May, All Nighter and Hot Pants swatches. All swatches are on dry skin, no base.

What do you think? Which are your favorites?

(the products mentioned above were sent to me for review- All opinions expressed are my own)

I am blogging from San Francisco, CA. I love Makeup, Skincare and Beauty in general. I am Nutrition obsessed and love movies and reality television when I find the time! Want to know more? Click on the About Me tab at the top!! Xoxo! Sara

17 Comments

1. Pingback: Tweets that mention Ten Brand new colors swatch swatched from Glamour Doll Eyes | The Makeup Snob.com -- Topsy.com

2. Krystle

July 15, 2010 at 10:33 pm

Those colors are vibrant and I really like Upper East Side and All Nighter! I’ve been wanting to check out Glamour Doll’s products too! Great swatches
    Krystle´s last blog post ..Birthday gig Kim Kardashian inspired

Sara Reply:

Thank you Krystle! Yes check them out! There are so many great colors!!!
    Sara´s last blog post ..The Exit Interview Issue 8

3. Christina I

July 16, 2010 at 5:15 am

wow..super gorgeous e/s..and great swatches..=)
    i really like after prom and hot pants

Sara Reply:

Hi Christina! Yes I love those colors too!! Thank you!!
    Sara´s last blog post ..The Exit Interview Issue 8

4. Mika chan

July 16, 2010 at 4:33 pm

How pretty! Your swatches always induce buying!
    Mika chan´s last blog post ..Circle lenses FTW!

Sara Reply:

Hi Mika! hahaha! I dont try to induce, promise, lol!

5. Andrea

August 22, 2010 at 12:07 am

Gorgeous.
    Andrea´s last blog post ..Walgreens Haul

6. Mari

September 8, 2010 at 11:18 am

All the colors are beautiful but my faves are Unicorn, After Prom, and All nighter!
    Mari´s last blog post ..Giveaway!!

Sara Reply:

I love those too!

7. Lizzard

September 14, 2010 at 6:37 pm

wow – graves in may is fabulous, does it remind you of barry m’s mushroom (i think that’s the name)?
    Lizzard´s last blog post ..BLOG SALE!FIRST COME- FIRST SERVED!

Sara Reply:

ohhh good thought. I must compare them!

8. mardia

September 15, 2010 at 11:03 am

love all these, im becoming an addict for mineral shadows thanks to YOU! LOL.. behind the scenes prob my fav.

9. Modesty Brown

June 10, 2011 at 8:42 am

They are all so pretty but I think I’d pick out Graves in May as a real favourite. Thank you for sharing the swatches!
    Modesty Brown´s last blog post ..Hourglass Cosmetics at Liberty

Sara Reply:

Hi! Thanks for your comment! Graves is a gorgeous color I love it too!! :) they all have such dimention to them!

10. shelley (polarbelle)

June 11, 2011 at 12:39 am

these are really pretty colors.

Sara Reply: