Fall Festival Palette from Coastal Scents and Swatches

By  |  14 Comments

It was love at first sight when I came across the New Fall Festival Palette on the Coastal Scents website. The color groupings are gorgeous and can be used to create some amazing looks. This palette is apart of the pre made palettes with the brands “Hot Pots” eyeshadows. The size of the shadows are the same as MAC so they are easy to add to the rest of your shadow collection.

Check out the swatches of this palette below. I also noted the Hot Pot color. If you dont like all shades in the palette you can purchase the shade individually here. Gotta love that. The completed palette with 12 colors was $21.95. Each color on its own is $4,49. You can definitely see the value in purchasing the entire palette but its nice to know you have the option.

Click for a larger image. Swatches of Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette and Hot Pots colors are M-04, HP-ME-03, HP-ME-01, HP-ME-17, HP-ME-09, HP-ME-26, HP-ME-15, HP-ME-23, S14,S17,S30 M23 ( not in that order)

Do you love the colors as much as me?

I am blogging from San Francisco, CA. I love Makeup, Skincare and Beauty in general. I am Nutrition obsessed and love movies and reality television when I find the time! Want to know more? Click on the About Me tab at the top!! Xoxo! Sara

14 Comments

1. vonnie

February 12, 2011 at 6:03 pm

that’s just fantastically gorgeous! you’ve sold me on wanting to try that palette, if it’s still available. amazing pigmentation
    vonnie´s last blog post ..Product Review- Blue Lagoon Silica Mud Mask

Sara Reply:

Hi! Yes its still on the site. Fairly new I think…. It true is gorgeous! I hope you love it!

2. Jen

February 12, 2011 at 6:31 pm

These look so nice! I like so many of them.
    Jen´s last blog post ..Rock &amp Republic Extremist Mascara

Sara Reply:

Hi Jen! Yes they are such a nice combo of colors! Love it!

3. aisyah de cullen

February 13, 2011 at 5:36 am

OHMAAII…Those swatches are heavenly! Now I want that palette so much..>__< The orange color especially appeal to me! But they're quite out of budget atm..*sobsob* but maybe I could buy it (but cut out on other stuff)
    Been looking around for a cheaper substitute..And I saw NYX carribean collection in 'I Dream Of Aruba'..They are definitely some similarities in the shades but I'm not sure of the texture and all..
    Could you please advice please? Should I get the cheaper alternative (which is the NYX one) or should I just invest in this one and be happy about it? lol
    here's the link of the NYX one:
    thanks!

Sara Reply:

Hi!! I think the color tones are the same. The nyx palette you linked is gorgeous. With this palette you get almost tripple the colors for about 12.00 dollars more. So I think its a better value if all of the colors in the palette you would wear. I love the quality of both brands shadows. and the size is the same as well! Let me know what you decide on!! Pst. I wore the orange yesterday. looks amazing on the lid. Same pigmentation as in the pan! I wore them on top of Urban Decay Primer potion! xoxo!

aisyah de cullen Reply:

haha..is that a final nudge with the orange on the lid comment? XXD I’m still on the fence but my heart is leaning to Coastal Scents fall festival..I’ll let you know which one I decide on later..hehe..thanks a lot for the advice! ^__^
    aisyah de cullen´s last blog post ..February Giveaway collected post

Sara Reply:

hahah! you should get what you like lol. I just wanted to make sure you had all the necessary info! lol

4. Mz More

February 13, 2011 at 3:46 pm

The colors look gorgeous and all very wearable!
    Mz More´s last blog post ..FOTD- Valentine’s Day Edition V2 Nails &amp Outfit Included

Sara Reply:

hey girl!!! Yes I love them!!!

5. Pumps and Gloss

February 13, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Sara, you are no good!!! LOL
    Pumps and Gloss´s last blog post ..Beauty Bubble – Your Guide to African-American Beauty

Sara Reply:

hahah! A friend was placing an order and asked if I wanted anything, lolololol!!! Isnt it pretty!!! xoxo!

6. rhain